Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer is getting closer!


It happened so fast, the end of the school year is here!  Today is Zane's last day of Preschool.  He has learned so much this year.  It amazes me how much better he learned from somebody else.  He didn't fight them like he fought me.  It really is true that each child is so different.  Zane did great this year.  He made new friends and liked having his own time away.  He is also very excited for summer break and no school time!
 These two little girls make me laugh.  Piper loves to push K around even though she can't really reach.  It is so cute to watch as she tries walking on her tip toes.

I'm getting excited for this summer to start!  I am trying to plan out our weeks a little.  Summer is so short for us this year and I want to be able to get everything in.  So far the thought is to have "field trip Fridays."  We will see how that goes!

No comments: