So it seems everyone I know has a blog and they keep encouraging me to start one. So here I am. I'm giving it a try. Blake actually started this but never posted anything. We are going to do this together. At least that's the plan. I know that really it will be me doing most of it. But I hope he puts his thoughts down too.
So this is us and the silly things we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray! I am so glad you have started a blog--I love seeing pictures of your darling family.
YEAH! I too am excited that you've started blogging. I never thought that I would do one myself, but once I tried it I was hooked. It's such a fun way to keep in touch with those who matter most, and its even more special with those who live far away from you. You have such an adorable family & I'm anxious to read your blog all the time now. :)
Post a Comment