For the past few months we have had some sleep issues. Cambrie just doesn't stay in her bed. Some time during the night she gets up and goes to the couch. She will then sleep there the rest of the night. We have tried talking to her and asking why, but she is 2. Her response is "I don't know." She has a bedroom downstairs, that she loves. And recently we put a toddler bed upstairs for her. Just to see if she would sleep better closer to us. Still every morning we find her snuggled up on the couch. I have been really bugged about this. But after so many people saying, at least she is sleeping and to pick my battles, I am learning to smile. Remember, she is 2 and one day (hopefully not too far away) this will pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How silly. Cambrie is sooo cute!
Post a Comment