Whitney, Trevor, Mom, and Blake playing Mario Kart. It was so fun to be able to have almost everyone playing!
Cambrie opened the first present this year. How fitting it was that she opened up princess pjs and a very soft blanket. Thanks Trevor and Kelli! She is into everything princess this year. It just made us laugh, she carried around those pjs the rest of the night!
Mama gave Cambrie a neat princess castle. It has a Queen and King and even its own dragon. She has loved playing with that and everything else she received Christmas Eve.
We went to Papas (Blakes family) on Christmas morning. We have a nice breakfast there
Cambrie and Madison on the couch after all the presents had been opened. See Cambrie holding her loot...she was very afraid of loosing it. The bag is full of new stuff from home and the princess pjs! We have nicknamed her The Bag Lady.
I was really excited to go to Morgans this year. I had left a couple presents for Blake there. I didn't want to give him any chance of guessing what I got him. Its so fun when you can buy something that they will have no idea about! I gave Blake a flat panel TV and a stand to put it on. I have been planning this since September, so I was super excited! I leaned over and said there was one there for him, go open the big one. He looked at me like I was crazy and told me No its not for me! I had to tell him 3 times when finally his Dad said Its for YOU! So much fun!!
That afternoon we went to my Dads. I forgot the camera but Cambrie did get more princess stuff. See, year of the princess!
It was a great Christmas, filled with lots of Fun, Family and Food!
2 comments:
I love that you got to surprise Blake! It's so much more fun that way. Missed you guys Christmas Eve, but it looks like you had fun!
Some of my most favorite "meals" are what Aubrey cooks for me. She LOVES Disney Princesses, too. Did you find that it was a little harder to shop for Zane this year than for Cambrie? For me it was a little harder to shop for Paxton this year. Probably because I've never had a son before, not to mention brothers, either. What a fun Christmas! :)
Post a Comment