Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bowling

We are getting a little bit better at bowling. Two times in a month, we are almost pros!! We went with Blakes family. There was a bunch of us. We had 4 lanes, one lane was made up of all the kids, and me! I have never bowled better! I got to use the bumper guards and all!

A small part of our group. Bridget, Nate, Jeff, Marilee, Jonathon, and Sherri.

Cambrie got to use the ramp. We put the ball on it for her then she would shove it down then watch the ball go. When it hit the pins she would clap and give me and Madison high 5.How cute is this! Madison and Cambrie. They are becoming such good little friends. I hope there frienship continues to grow.
My little crew. It was starting to get late and Cambrie thinks she can't walk anymore. Her legs are too tired...

We had extended family there and I didn't get a good picture of all the group. We don't get to see them much though. This is Madeleine and Zane. They are only 2 1/2 weeks apart. I just love that they both have their fingers in their mouths. They are so cute. Maddy and her mommy and daddy (Katie and Daniel) live in West Virgina. It was really fun to see them. This is our first time meeting Maddy.

2 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh, how adorable of Cambrie to put her arm around her little friend that way (is she a cousin?). I love to go bowling with Tyler, but Tyler just "makes fun" (as only a husband can get away with) of the way I do it. He always tries to tell me that I'm not in the right position when I go to roll the ball down the lane. Oh well; bowling is still tons of fun! :)

Christina said...

What a fun night! Your kids are just as cute as ever!