Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Expedition

"Lets go on an expedition Mom", says Cambrie. I looked around my kitchen and my chairs were all moved into rows. "Sit here Mom, your chair is the left right chair. Thats the one you sit on. Im sitting right here on the five two chair." So we sat on the chairs. We had talks about princesses pretty dresses and what colors they were. Mickey came with us. So we had an expedition just like Christopher Robin.

After looking at a few different blogs I have decided to come up with a key word for 2009. My word is Cherish. I want to be able to remember these little moments forever. While my kids are young and fun, right! Even If I have to clean up my kitchen over and over again!

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

I couldn't agree more! What a cute little imagination Cambrie has. I've had to learn that no matter what, the dishes will always get washed, the house will always get vacuumed & dusted, and the laundry will always get done. I should focus more on my kids instead, since these years when they're so young go by so quickly. To answer your question about "The Goose Girl", I didn't get it at the library. I wanted to order a few things from Amazon, and if I wanted to qualify for free shipping I had to order one more thing. So, I ordered it for $8.99 brand new. Amazon also has used books for a lot cheaper than this. I'm sure they would have this book at the library though, because it's getting more and more popular. If you decide you want to read it, make sure you don't have anything else to do! :)

Gayle said...

Melissa - That is so cute! I hope you're writing all these wonderful moments down so you can remember them forever! You need to get (or make) an adorable little journal so you WANT to jot down things as them happen!

Jess said...

Aren't you happy there are fun stories like this to share with everyone. And the best part is your recording it so the memories will always be there. So is a cutie.