With the holiday on Monday my Mom had the day off of work. So we girls, and Zane decided to go on a little shopping trip. We weren't looking for anything special, we just wanted to go. So we headed down to
Ikea and
Gardner's Village. We wandered for a long time at
Ikea, following all the yellow arrows, backwards.
I'm not sure how we ended up backwards but we did and it worked. We found a few organizing things there. Then we went to
Gardners. I love wandering around there.
Cambrie loves looking for the ducks. She was really cute and said to my mom, "Mama, if you see a duck yell DUCK!" Anyway, we walked into the Village Whites store.
Cambrie told us we had 5 minutes to look. (ha ha) Then we turned the corner. There it was. Cinderellas carriage. I knew right then and there
Cambrie (me) had to have it. It just screams
Cambrie.

Almost all her games and pretending are based around Cinderella. Her dress, her shoes (she wears a pair of ruby red shoes almost daily. They are her glass slippers.), the stepsisters-they are nice to her, Gus lives at Mamas house, and Lucifer (the cat, not the devil) occasionally visits Mamas bedroom. So you see, I had to have it. I mean, she had to have it!
Then a few days later I found this at Dollar Tree, of all places!
Its all coming together. A room fit for a Princess!
6 comments:
I love those perfect finds!! I'm glad it is the cat that is visiting your house and not the devil! :)
So cute! Tyler & I can hardly wait to have a home of our own so that we can decorate it exactly the way we want to. I get so lost in Ikea; the arrows just confuse me every time I go. :)
Super cute!
I can't believe you found that saying at Dollar Tree! I'll have to come see her room. It looks so cute! Pretty soon I'll be able to paint and do fun things like you.
ha! That is so fun! I can't wait to see you guys soon, and I am so excited to see and have her tell me all about her Cinderella carriage and princess room!
Too cute Melissa! Isn't it wonderful when you find the 'perfect' item for a project? Good job!
Post a Comment