What a fun and busy weekend!
It started Friday with a little trip on frontrunner to Ogden with Cathy, Marni and Kids.
Zane, well all the kids really, love riding the train.
We took a little trolley to Fat Cats and played games then had dinner at Union Grill.
We ate the best Chicken Pita Tacos. Yum, I want to go back!
Cambrie stayed the night with Cathy and Marni. We went to a graduation party for Tyson.
Congrats Ty!
Saturday started early. I had this Saturday off. Blake ran to pick C up because there was a neighborhood Easter egg hunt. We hid 58 eggs in our front yard. Then we got to go around the neighborhood and find an egg in each yard. The kids loved doing it. It was fun to walk around the neighborhood and see everyone else out and about.
It was cold though. It took a long time to warm up after we got home!
We made sure to leave carrots out for the Easter Bunny before going to bed.
We are very excited to see what the bunny Might leave...
Then today. Easter Sunday.
The bunny did come. Left its fun trail thru the house leading to the prized baskets.
We talked a little about what Easter means to us. That Jesus lives! And because of him we can live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus again.
Sometimes I think the kids get it and they are listening. Sometimes, it just too exciting to see whats in the other room. Sometimes, it's a little of both; like today.
But I'm glad we took the minute to try.
The kids got cute new Easter clothes. And yes, they looked so cute!
Before church we decided to pretend to be the Easter bunny. We went to Papa and Nana's while they were at church and "messed up" their house. We took yarn and then used theirs and made one big crazy trail. We left a small little gift at the end. Cambrie was helping me every step of the way. Then they giggled the whole way home trying to guess what they would say when they got home. It was so worth going!
The day was fun, kids got spoiled.
I sure hope now that Easter has come and gone spring will show up.
The weather just said it could snow Tuesday.
SNOW
I'm ready for some warmth!


4 comments:
It looks like a fun Easter weekend. I love the "maze" idea. So cute!
Happy Easter! Wow, Zane looks almost just as old as Cambrie!
Sounds like you had a great weekend Melissa! Zane is looking more and more like a boy instead of a baby - how can that be possible?
I'm happy I found your blog through Shawn's. What cute kiddos! I love that Zane is always looking so handsome in his stylish sweaters and spikey "do"!
Post a Comment