Monday, April 4, 2011

Funny Man

My Zane is becoming very funny.  The other day while in the car we passed a truck that had pictures of chips on it.  He asked if there were chips in the truck and then quickly said,
 "I gonna drive a chip truck when I get bigga!"
At the store he wanted a very cool green race car.  I nicely told him we couldn't get it.  He nicely told me,
"I don't want it, I NEED it.  I need it mom!"

I asked him to help Cambrie put a few toys away today. 
"I can't cause I ornery today."
He doesn't love cleaning up.  He does love playing in water though... Which he was soaked with after helping with the dishes this morning.  At least he didn't give the excuse, I can't I busy.  Which he is good at giving too!
He makes me laugh!

3 comments:

The Monson Family said...

He's so honest! What a funny little guy.

Michelle said...

Lol, so cute :)!

Tyler and Julia said...

I really think boys are just born to tease, joke & make people laugh. And it is really refreshing that he's so honest & natural. Such a CUTE picture of him & Cambrie! :D