Back in January I bought a pass to the Dino Park in Ogden through Groupon. I finally used it and it worked! Love when things do that!
I tried preparing the kids for the noises the Dino's make. It's been forever since I have been but I do remember them being loud. So we practiced making dinosaur sounds in the car on the way there.
Hmmm, didn't work too well. Zane was very serious for the first few minutes and surprisingly Cambrie was fine. Then we say the speakers and he touched a dinosaur and all seemed to be okay.
Cambrie and Sage kept saying, "This is awesome! This is Awesome!" and I think that helped things too.
Although, every now and then he would sneak his little hand in mine. Love this little boy!
It does make doing all these little things so much fun when you see the excitement in their faces!
And since we have a pass, we will get to go back some time!
2 comments:
That was such a fun day. The kids loved it!
We got passes to the dino park when they did that groupon deal too! We should go together sometime :)!
Post a Comment