Monday, July 18, 2011

Rumors

Have you heard the rumors?
This one is true.
I'm pregnant.  Due January 22.
I'm 12 1/2 weeks in these pictures.
I'm already huge!  I was hardly showing at 14 wks with my last one.
 But I can't hide this one!

10 comments:

{Kaitlyn} said...

Yeah for another beautiful Morgan baby!

Marilee said...

And I am so happy for you and Blake and Cambrie and Zane...PLUS our whole family! I can hardly wait to hold the new little adorable "Sweetie"! Grandkids are the BEST!

Jessie said...

Congratulations! This is great news!

Kate Johnson said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you. (And so excited that someone else starts showing as early as I do!)

I hope you are feeling well!

Drew and Aubrey said...

We are SO excited!!! Adelaide will have another cousin!!!! You look beautiful!

Michelle said...

You look great :)! So excited for you and your little family!!! Congratulations Melissa! I would have never guessed until I saw your LITTLE belly in your swimsuit the other day :). You're not huge. It is crazy how much earlier most people (including myself) show the more kids they have. I swear I didn't show until I was like 20 weeks pregnant with Colby and with Tate it was like 12 weeks. Wonder how early it will be with the next!?

Emily Harkness said...

Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling well! I am so excited for you! Looks like your body knows just what to do, now that you are on your third. I couldn't hide it for long either when I was pregnant with Coy!

Gayle said...

Your tummy muscles have finally figured out what they're supposed to do when you're pregnant, so THAT's why you get bigger sooner now! Congrats again - I'm so excited for you!

Jordy and Stephy said...

Oh my!! You look AMAZING!! Absolutely gorgeous seriously! I can't wait to meet this one! I'm so happy for ya!

The Monson Family said...

Congrats! (What a cute little belly!)