It's been way too long. Again.
I got caught up trying to finish making Flynn Riders costume.
I didn't anticipate it taking as long as it did.
But, oh, he looks like a stud in it! (His words not mine)
Looking back at the Halloween pictures, I didn't get any great ones of the two of them.
Let me introduce Rapunzel and Flynn:
It made me really excited when someone was yelling at us from down the street. Hey Flynn Rider! Flynn, you look awesome! At least he was recognizable to some people!
Halloween is really one of my favorite holidays. I love decorating my house and making fun foods to eat. I love dressing up. I love how excited my kids get! This year was even more fun then last.
We did have our Halloween party at Papa and Nana's. We had dinner out of a pumpkin and goblin toes. So much fun.
Love Zanes smolder!
A pic by Zane of me and Cambrie as we were getting ready. You almost can't tell I'm pregnant. Good thing it wasn't taken from the side!
The kids got to trick or treat at Blakes work. They get such a big haul of candy between the two events. We will be set for a long time. Last year we sold it to the dentist for money for Disney World. I should see if he is buying again...
Blake was very excited that November 1st finally came. He doesn't share my enthusiasm for Halloween. He was happy because all the decor and stuff could get put away.
Now that November is here we have started our Thankful wall. I love this tradition. Cambrie is making sure we stay right on top of it too. So nice to have extra reminders around!




3 comments:
So cute! You really have the most adorable kids.
So fun!!! :) I love your thankful wall...we are adopting this tradition in our family. What is wrong with Blake :) I love Halloween and we come from the same family! Miss you guys a lot!
What cute costumes! Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment