December, as usual, is flying by. It's the 12th already! So much for my plans of doing something exciting each day of December. I got hit with a cold that has really left me with no energy. I'm blaming most of it on the pregnancy though. A double whammy! I am hopeful that the worst is behind me now...
Today we FINALLY wrote our letters to Santa. We have known for a long time now what was going on the letter, but we made it official. Tomorrow, we will deliver the letters to the special North Pole Mail Box. The really neat one in Macy's that goes straight to Santa.
Cambries letter this year was so fun. She sounded out most of the words herself. It's amazing to see how far she has come since the school year has begun!
I have begun wrapping gifts and putting them under the tree. I think it just might kill Zane. He keeps telling me tomorrow is Christmas because he really, really, wants to open a present. Only 2 more weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute letter! I love the spelling; what a sweetie. You're lucky that you can put gifts under the tree. Jake wouldn't allow gifts to remain unopened!
Post a Comment