Bought a new car...(Really in December, but it was at the very end...)
Loving it!
Blake gets to keep his "man card", as he puts it. He was very determined to never buy a mini van.
Zane started primary. He was a little hesitant at first but ended up loving it. He ran right in this week without a glance back. I'm finding out he is not being shy either...
We can't get enough of these little bits of deliciousness-
And I'm getting huge and uncomfortable. Blake is praying, begging, wishing, for the day this baby girl comes. Honestly, I'm counting down too.
Not a lot else is going on here. Trying to get everything ready. The crib is put up. Got the car seat washed and ready to be installed. Have so much more to do it seems. When the energy levels are low I'm busy on pinterest finding more ideas and ways to keep me busy!
Hope the New Year is finding you all well. Thanks for the many Christmas cards! It was so fun looking at all of them. This year I wasn't on top of my game. But, my PLAN is to send out baby announcements. So maybe you will get something from us still!



3 comments:
You are so small, eventhough you probably don't feel like it. Good luck with your delivery.
Pinterest is my favorite! I have found some great dinner ideas and nail designs. Still looking for Valentine decorations though.
You look great, Melissa! I hope everything goes well in the next couple of weeks.
And I am glad that Blake got to keep his man card. Daniel had to give his up a couple of weeks ago. We broke down and bought a mini van. Just call me soccer mom!
I've been hoping for an updated tummy picture Melissa! Hope this little girl comes soon - I'm sure you're very miserable! Love your new car!
Post a Comment