Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Pregnancy Update}

Yes, I'm still pregnant.
Yes, I'm ready to be done.
Yes, I look like I am going to pop.
My actual due date is this Sunday, January 22.

These are all answers to questions I get everyday.

I went to the Doctor again today.  The first thing the nurse said to me was, "Darn, I was hoping I wouldn't see you today!"  -I feel the same way.  Believe me!

So the verdict is still the same.  I am a 4 and 90% thinned.  She stripped my membranes, again.  I have another appointment on Thursday to do the same if nothing happens before then.

I guess this little girl will have the same stubbornness that my other two have.  She will come when she is ready.  Or Sunday, when the Doctor will start me.  Which ever is first! 

In the mean time; I will go pack my bags and get the camera ready.  Ya, it's still not done either.  I kind of had a feeling she wouldn't be coming early!

3 comments:

richfam said...

Oh, I'm sorry! At least this baby will be healthy. I wish my babies would wait closer to their delivery dates. Then I wouldn't have all the problems after. See, this could be a good thing, eventhough right now you don't think so. You can do it! It's all worth it in the end. Good luck with everything!

The Monson Family said...

I hate that feeling towards the end when you are SO done. Hang in there. (On a good note, I do think your pregnant belly is so darn cute!)

Levi said...

I have been thinking of you alot the last few days...I will anxiously watch this blog for any news...I Love you friend and will think happy thoughts concerning your birth experience!