Just a quick word to tell you, my friends, that a Little Miracle has entered our lives.
Piper Morgan
was born Jan. 19th at 6:42 p.m
She weighs in at 7 lbs 13 oz
She is 19.5 in long.
I gotta go love on her some more and take care of dinner, bath time, and all the fun mommy stuff that never pauses. I promise to get some pictures up VERY soon and tell you our fun birth story. Because they are always fun to tell. Even if no one wants to hear them!
8 comments:
Congrats!!!!
Wonderful News! Annie and I were talking about you yesterday and wondering what the latest was... I can't wait to hear your story!
Congratulations Melissa! So excited for you guys! What an awesome name, I've always loved that name.
Hooray! I am so excited she is here safe and sound. And I love that name.
Yeah!!! 13 months apart I can't tell you how excited I am! You are one tough woman that is all I can say..and I hope to be just like you! We can't wait to meet her! I bet she is just beautiful. Hopefully we will be down soon.
Congrats you guys! I'm sure she's beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures. I hope both you and baby are well. (Oh, and the name is so cute).
So excited to see pictures of her! I might have to visit in a few weeks to meet her! Congrats Mom & Dad!
Congratulations :)!! So happy for you and your little family! Can't wait to see pics and hear more!
Post a Comment