Monday, October 29, 2012

Wheres Piper?

Piper is growing like a weed.
She is already 9 months old and so stinkin fun!
She is also super busy and always wants to keep up with the big kids.
Her stats for her 9 month well check:
weight: 17.9 lbs
height: 28.5 in
Putting her about 40% in weight and 80% in height.
She has been pulling herself up to everything.  
Loves taking things out of baskets, bags, boxes...
Really good at blowing kisses.
Started signing "more," it looks like clapping but it gets her point across.
Loves, loves bath time.  Charges for the bathroom if she hears the water started.
Constantly chattering.
Loves to be outside.
Will not keep a bow in her hair.  But I still try.
Wrestles with Cambrie and Zane.
She found her favorite hiding spot and I forgot to tell Blake.
I got home last from work on Saturday and he was telling me his funny story.
He said, I could hear Piper but couldn't find her anywhere.
Ha.  She can sit here and play for a good 5-10 mins.
Piper is a wonderful baby.  She has a cute personality and goes with the flow of things pretty well.

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

Wow your kids seem to grow every time I look at your blog. Darling!

Jordy and Stephy said...

HA! that is an awesome spot Piper! such a cutie!! Loving her!