Sunday, November 25, 2012

Raining Shingles

You know that feeling you get when you know you have to do something but don't want to.  It's kind of like a ton of bricks hanging over your head.  In our case it's been a ton of shingles above our head.  We needed a new roof before the winter set in.  And really, I would rather spend that kind of money on just about anything else.  But...gotta have a roof over your head right?  So we finally pulled up our pants and opened the check book and watched it rain shingles.
After all the pounding and scraping the roof is done and I have to say it looks nice.


On a different note.  I tried to upload some pictures to go with this but blogger is telling me I am out of my free space.  What do I do now?  Anyone know?

1 comment:

Emily Harkness said...

Try uploading your pictures to photobucket (make sure to resize them first in elements...image resize, then choose something like 400 pixels wide) Then use the HTML code to post them. I never use blogger for my pictures. I know it seems like more work, but you have a lot more control using the HTML code.) E-mail me if you have any questions. Hope that helps!