This year Cambrie and I made this really cute turkey for our wall. Instead of thankful leaves we decided our turkey needed feathers. It was fun watching him get more and more of them throughout the month. I do have to say we weren't very good at it this year. His feathers were still a little lacking by Thanksgiving. Oh, well. What do you do, right? I want to try again next year though. I do really love this tradition. It's so nice to see what everyone is thankful for each day.
Here is our list this year:
Being able to go to church, creative kids, extended family home evenings, toilets at gas stations, sunshine, warm water, going to Great Grandmas, warm buns- heated seats, 8:00 pm, for my toys, for a piano and the men who moved it to the basement, silly kids, warm November days, that I could make pizza, good relationships with grandparents, race tracks, playing with Parker, home evening, that I could go to school, good neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment