Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eating my Words

I remember days long ago thinking/saying,
  I will never make my kids eat _________!
Look what we have become!
(I'm including Blake in this because he is just as at fault here.)
We are mean parents!
We made her eat a potato.  It had Greek seasonings on it and she complained it was too lemony.
Oh, the tears!  Oh, the Drama!
So Blake said try this if you think those potatoes are Lemony...
NO, Zane wouldn't eat the potatoes either but the lemon, who knows, crazy kids.
We thought dinner was yummy.  I guess it goes into the hardly ever eat rotation.  It's not worth the tears and all the effort!
But I will Never make my kids.....

I will probably break all those "I will never"s too.

1 comment:

The Monson Family said...

Did she eat it? Jake would rather starve than eat most items. I hate the fights over meals. I hope someday the battle will end!