The bunny made it to our house and left his crazy trail. It was a really big maze at our house.
We had to duck, crawl, and scoot to get anywhere. Very entertaining to watch Piper try to get through.
The bunny did a little spoiling around here. Zane got the Ogre he has been wanting since before Christmas, Cambrie got a ticket for Arts in the Park again, and Piper got a fun little toy.
My favorite is a new Sunday outfit. Which means I have a reason to get a family picture or two.
Cambrie was very willing to pose for pictures.
Getting a group shot is so hard! We drug out the kitchen chair, stool and books for the camera to sit on. Then we did the self timer. At first it was me running to get in the shot. But Zane and Cambrie soon thought that it looked like fun to run. By the end we were all running and grouping together. I think those are my favorite pictures.
A good picture of Zane, who cannot leave Piper alone, ever.
And of course there is Zane being Zane. I love that little man!
Today was a great day. I love hearing about the gospel from my kids. I love their simple pure answers.
I'm grateful that the tomb was empty that day and we can live again with our Heavenly Father.




No comments:
Post a Comment