Piper loves babies too. She is the first to find a baby at any store or place we are at. She is always very concerned about the baby if there is a blanket over it's carrier. She has many dolls that she carries around the house.
The other day at church we sat down in our pew and Piper noticed my shoes. Which she started yelling to me about. I was wearing my pink heels, which are one of her favorites. I quickly took them off and she promptly plopped herself down on the floor and ripped off her shoes to put mine on. She was now set, she had on her heels, necklace and a little bracelet. Then she eyed the baby. I held her off for as long as I could then off she went. (This isn't normal behavior for us. We really try hard to not have our kids wandering around in church. She is a little more challenging.) The mom had just set the baby in the carrier and Piper had to see. She walked across the isle and checked him out, then rocked him, showed him her bracelet, and was just content to stand there right by him. Yes, I did take a picture during church. How could I pass up this moment? Blake about died. But I think he was really okay with it. At least when it was over and I had put my phone away.
Piper has started sleeping with more and more friends lately too. We have always had to have Lovey and Minnie for the past month or 2. This past week we have had to have Mickey Mouse as well. And don't forget about baby.
They all have to be on the pillow and they all have to have the blanket on them too. She is sure to check on this and it has to be right. Oh how I love this girl! If we keep adding things at this rate there will be no room for her! We usually have to have the fans on too.
Pipers has 2 new favorite words, which she uses perfectly and with the right inflections. My favorite- Hey! As in, Hey I want a drink too. Or Hey, that's my toy.
and WHY! Isn't she too little for that?!
Piper is definitely a girly-girl. But she can hold her own. For example, just today while Adelaide was here Addi didn't want her to go down the stairs. Well Addi put her hand on Pipers side attempting to push her and she left her hand there. Piper obviously didn't like that so she pulled Addi's hair, which made Addi cry. Piper has an older brother, enough said.

No comments:
Post a Comment