I said earlier that I made a few goals for this year. One of them being making breakfast a couple time a week. We are doing pretty well on that one. There are fewer tears theses days, but they are still there. Except the day we made scones. That was a big hit. Another goal Blake and I both set is to make more time for US. We decided things at home ran smoother and felt better when we were more connected. So to do this we decided we needed to make date night more of a priority. Along with our date nights we also decided it would be great to keep our one-on-one nights with the kids more consistent.
Well, Blake planned a great "real" date for us. Real meaning it was all prearranged AND we didn't stop at any grocery store or big box store of any type. We went out to dinner at some place new, the Blue Plate Diner. We both like to try new places and this had good reviews. It was yummy!
Then we went and saw a play at Desert Star Theater, Phantom of the Opera. The night was so great! I love spending any time I can with this guy! I think I will really enjoy this new goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment