February week 2:
Zane really wanted to play a game while we watched the Olympics. He just didn't want to keep playing after it started. I've never seen such a sad victor! He kept trying to give away his money, sneakily pay people for things he didn't need to. It was pretty funny watching someone try to cheat to loose!
Cambrie has me confused for someone else!... I found this nice note on my pillow when I went to bed. Daddy usually irons for her when he irons his shirts. I guess because he is out of town it goes to me? Ha Ha! I love the note, but she could have asked me herself all night long!
You make my heart smile! Adelaide and Piper are always excited to see Cambrie when she gets home from school. It really makes me happy to see her light up when she see's them too. She is a wonderful example to these little girls. They love sitting by her and listening to her read them stories. Or dancing with her or playing with Cambrie in anyway.


No comments:
Post a Comment