Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School~Zane's Turn

Hip Hip Hooray!!!
Zane made it to school today!
I'm not saying that because I'm glad to have him gone. 
Because I know that's where he needs to be.
Zane was a little nervous this morning about going to school.  First day jitters.
He was worried about not knowing the rules while everyone else did.  
Very valid fears in my book.
But he went with a smile!

I don't think he knows very many people in his class either. 
I'm excited to hear all about his day.  How his teachers are and how lunch turned out.  All things he's been talking and worrying about.  I've been thinking a lot about him during my day!
It did help this morning that his teacher saw him in line and welcomed him by name.  I think he visibly relaxed just a bit.  
Ah, lets hope for a great year!

No comments: