Thursday, August 21, 2014

Piper Dear

Oh, our dear Piper couldn't be left out! 
Plus it gives me a little push to write more.
 Our family spent last week in St. George and during that time Piper got quite attached to her daddy.  She has him wrapped around her little finger, just as she should. She loves her Daddy.
While her Daddys' been away and she has struggled a little bit.  She wants him to kiss her goodnight and take her to bed.  My favorite was the other night though.  After multiple times of her getting out of bed I told her I was closing her door. (she doesn't like her door closed, this is not a new practice)  I closed it and she started wailing,  "I love my Daddy.  I love my Daddy. Mommy closed my door!
I LOVE my Daddy!"
Piper is so sweet.  She is the best to give you hugs and kisses.  She told me the other day I was her best friend.  That only lasted for a few minutes but I'll take it.
Piper loves to relax and watch shows.  Anything from Daniel Tiger to Tangled.
She loves being outside riding her plasma car and swinging.  Throw in water or bubbles and she couldn't be happier.
I love this little girl!  And if you ask her how old she is, she doesn't forget the 1/2 part.

No comments: