Friday, February 6, 2009

About ME

I was tagged on Facebook. I was suppose to write 25 Random things about myself. Man that was harder than I thought it would be! So I decided to post it here too. Its kind of fun... Lots of fun to read what others had to say about themselves!

1. Thinking of 25 things about myself is hard!
2. I feel naked when I don't have earrings in.
3. I have always lived in Utah. Even better, I have lived in Davis county the whole time!
4. I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
5. My hair gets darker and curlier with each child I have.
6. I want to paint my kitchen cupboards but I am scared!
7. I love sitting where the sun can shine on me. Nothing warms you up the same!
8. I love the summer.
9. I met my husband, when I was 15, in human biology. We started dating when I was 16.
10. We got married when I was 23. Ok, almost 23. It was 18 days before my birthday.
11. I like eating Chips Ahoy cookies and milk with my husband. We do this at night after the kids are asleep.
12. I have 2 adorable kids.
13. My last pregnancy went great. Til the end when he decided to turn. I was dilated to almost a 10 and he flipped on me. I had to have a c-section. That was my first surgery and my first time with stitches.
14. I broke my arm when I was 9. I was doing a backward somersault down a hill in my backyard. My dad thought I was just being a cry baby. I didn't go to the doctor until later the next day!
15. I have worked at Fran Brown Salon since I was 18. I never thought I would be there this long! I really enjoy doing hair and the people I get to work with are great!
16. I like to organize things.
17. I like being busy. I always need something to do. I love a project.
18. My cousin taught me how to knit. I can make really cute baby hats!
19. I hate when the sheets get tangled up in bed. I hate feeling trapped!
20. I love when my house is clean. Which is rare. Somehow it gets messed up faster than I can clean it!
21. I like to decorate my house. I don't think I am great at it but I have fun.
22. I wish I could travel more.
23. My mom is my best girlfriend. I don't know what I would do without her!
24. I don't think I could live without the DVR anymore. Its one of the greatest inventions! Now I never miss my favorite shows. It may take me weeks to watch it...but I still do!
25. I love spending time with my family. I have a great husband. He makes me laugh and I love him tons! I wish we could spend more time together!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I want to do my cupboards, too, but likewise am scared! You go first! :)

Gayle said...

Good list! I knew some of those things about you, but not all of them!

Tyler and Julia said...

I'm probably repeating myself by saying this (since I think I may have done this on Facebook too), but I too feel really weird if I leave the house without my earrings, even if I'm just going to the grocery store! Tyler asked me, "Why does that bother you?" I honestly didn't have an answer for him; it just does. :)

Devon said...

I'm glad you posted it on your blog because it will probably take me a long time to find it on Facebook.