Thursday, February 26, 2009

C.H.A.N.G.E

Its such a big word. {CHANGE} Why is it so hard? It forces one to look at their life, to reevaluate things that are going on. And maybe the hardest thing of all, it makes you uncomfortable. It makes you step out of your box. I don't like this kind of change.
I found out this week that Fran is "transitioning". She has sold the school and with that the salon area. She has decided not to find a new location for the salon. See what I mean about change. Now me and my friends (co-workers) are in search of a new place to call home, I mean work. This is really hard for me! I have worked there for so long! Its a really nice salon, with great people. It will be really hard to replace. I don't like change. Wish me luck finding a new job!

8 comments:

Jessie DeMille said...

Oh Wow I had no idea she was selling the school! That is really sad that there won't be Fran Brown Salon anymore. So is someone else taking over the salon or what? Good luck finding a new job.

rylissite said...

Oh No! I can't believe it! Well now there goes my backup plan for if we ever get stationed in Utah again. I'm so sad! You'll have to let me know where you find your "new home" so I can come have you do my hair when I am in Utah next! This is so sad. Good luck!

Christina said...

I guess when you said, "Have I heard the NEWS?" I was wrong by guessing you were PREGO!! :) Sad to say that I actually saw this coming. I have been telling people that I thought this was going to happen as soon as I heard about Sharon and Jenny. Although, I didn't think it would have happened quite this soon! I thought it was probably at least 1 more year out! Did they sell out to Vidal? That was my guess. When does everything take place?

You know, you might be able to instruct at the DATC a couple days....and probably NO Saturdays!!! Of course that doesn't solve the problem of the whole "doing hair" bit, I'm sure Joann would like that!

Gayle said...

Oh My! That's a hard one! Keep me posted on what you end up doing - I still need you to take care of me!

contentw2 said...

I'm sorry! Change does suck. I hope everything turns out. Keep me updated.

Devon said...

I didn't even know Fran was a real person! Hopefully you have a few months to find a new job! Good luck.

Michelle said...

This will be good for us :). Hopefully Marci's salon will work out and if not we still have our monthly play dates and blogs to keep in touch!

Jess said...

I had heard last Monday from a girl in my ward but i thought it was a rumor. Good luck with that and i'll keep watch for anything open.