How cute is this picture?! I love how Cambrie's mouth is wide open. We took one of Aubrey for her 3rd birthday back in 2007, just before she opened her presents, and instead of smiling she just opened her mouth nice & wide! Cambrie was absolutely right - Zane looks just like a cute, cuddly teddy bear! :)
I love blogging! It's been so fun to be able to look back and see whats been going on with us. It's amazing to see how big our beautiful kiddos are getting. Blake and I have been married for 8 years. I look forward to see what the future brings us!
3 comments:
Sooo cute! Both Zane and Cambrie are adorable!
How cute is this picture?! I love how Cambrie's mouth is wide open. We took one of Aubrey for her 3rd birthday back in 2007, just before she opened her presents, and instead of smiling she just opened her mouth nice & wide! Cambrie was absolutely right - Zane looks just like a cute, cuddly teddy bear! :)
Melissa--
Cute kiddos! The weather is getting nice so let me know if you still want me to take some pics. I would love to do it!
Post a Comment