Our Z man got his pictures taken a few weeks ago. I think they got a few good ones! I love getting pictures taken and being able to look back and see how much they change!

We started out a little sad, but Zane's mood quickly changed.
He loves when people pay close attention to him.
I love to get a few "naked" photos, Blake hates them.But he is so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist!
A few things Zane is doing:bouncing
"talking"
raspberries
shaking his head~ like he is saying no, no, no.
He does it when he is happy or sad and loves when you do it back.
We all love our Z-Man!
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I love them all, especially the last one! :)
Those turned out so cute!!! Chris is the same way about naked pictures! I don't know why, but I get some anyway, too!
Post a Comment