We went to Disneyland the next day. I think it was a little overwhelming to her. She didn't love it, didn't really want to see any of the characters, didn't want to wait in line. Just wanted to sit in the stroller.
Oh, the happiest place on earth!
We did finally get her to see Mickey Mouse, she LOVED it. Then she wanted to see Minnie, and she was happy! From there she loved seeing the characters. Even went right up to Pooh and gave him a hug! We were wondering where our daughter went!
After fighting her to go on rides and trying to convince her it wasn't dark or scary we were about to give up. We headed over to California Adventures to Bug Land. I can't believe the transformation we saw. She wanted to go on ride after ride over there! It was so fun!
We spent one day at Sea World. Cambrie enjoyed it there. She liked holding the star fish and seeing the other fish swimming. It wasn't as exciting as I remember it being, but the shows were neat.
Over all it was a real fun vacation. I'm just glad Blake is a patient person and that my Mom was there to help! Maybe we can go again, 2 years sound good?
7 comments:
That is so cute! I love that they were comparing shoes and talking about the magical place called Kohl's!
How Fun! I can't wait until we can take our kids to DISNEYLAND! I'm glad Cambrie warmed up to it after a while. You can never know what reactions to expect out of your kids!
I'm jealous :). I want to go to Disneyland! I wanted to go for mine and Colby's birthdays this month but I don't think it's going to happen. I don't know if Colby is ready for Disneyland yet, he hates any big dressed up characters! All your pictures are so cute. It looks like you guys had a great vacation :)!
I can't help being envious either! I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself, but Tyler's NEVER been to Disneyland, so not only do I want to take our kids, but I also want to take my husband! It looks like you had so much fun. I LOVE the pictures of Cambrie with Snow White and Cinderella. You really should think about framing them and putting them in her princess room! :)
That is sooo fun! We love to go to Disneyland and our girls think we can just go there whenever. A lot of the time when we ask them what they want to do or where to go they say Disneyland. That is so fun Cambrie had such a good time with the princesses. Totally recommend visiting Ariel's Grotto for lunch. There you get a great meal (drink, main course, and desseret inclucded) for about $25 and you get 6 princesses to come right to your table. Since we found out about it, we make it a priority (you get great pictures)and the girls absolutely love it. The time you spend waiting for your meal is spent with the princesses, it is great. Then you don't have to wait in that horribly long line to see them...two birds with one stone, your lunch AND the princesses!
Oh, I loved Bug Land when we went. Brings back good memories seeing those pictures! Glad you had a good time and were able to convince Cambrie to enjoy it as well.
Love the Cinderella picture!
Post a Comment