Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy eAsTer!

Dear Easter Bunny,
Thanks for the smarties, sixlets and the fun suckers. Thanks for the m&m's and the bowling blue ball and pins. Oh and the chalk! Happy Easter! Thanks for the m&m's again...
~Cambrie
We had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny left his yarn trail through our house and hid the loot along the way.
I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the meaning of Easter. I am grateful the tomb was empty and that Jesus had risen! I am thankful that Jesus Christ was willing to suffer and die for me. He Lives! I know that my Redeemer LIVES!

4 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh, your kids look so darling! Thanks for sharing your testimony, too. I too feel so blessed to have my own testimony of our Savior. You guys have such a nice house! I CAN'T WAIT for us to have one of our own!!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter! So did we! I love that Easter is on Sunday and we get to learn more about Jesus, since that's what Easter is really all about :).

Elise said...

Hey, it's Elise (from Fran Brown)! I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi :) Your kids are so adorable. Hope you guys are doing great.

Jess said...

Your vacation pics are so cute, we were waiting to go so Riley would be a little older. Thanks for the info on waiting, now i can be a little more patient to go.