Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sippy Fun

I love when they get the hang of using a sippy cup! But this really made me laugh. He is falling asleep! Cambrie never did that. We must have really worn him out that day!


I had to grab the camera and get this recorded for Blake to see. Cambrie had to get in on the fun too. She says on there, look at me falling asleep like Zane.

3 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

You and Blake sure have two cute kids!

I hope you are liking the new salon.

Michelle said...

How cute! That is so funny that he was falling asleep while trying to drink out of his sippy :).

Tyler and Julia said...

That's SO adorable! I've been told that sippy cups aren't very easy to drink from. It must be really hard work! Neither of our kids have ever done that, but they have fallen asleep while they've been in the middle of eating! :)