Its a brand new salon, just opened up today. The salon is just across the street from Frans, so hopefully its close enough for my clients to follow! I get to work with five others from Frans and 2 that I used to work with plus a few new ones. I think it will be a good group. I am excited for everyone to come in and see it! I will add some pic soon too!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Salon Update
So its official, Fran Brown the Salon is closed. Good bye Fran Browners!
I am really excited for my new adventure in life. I know...what a different attitude! I am working at Salon Morpheus!
Its a brand new salon, just opened up today. The salon is just across the street from Frans, so hopefully its close enough for my clients to follow! I get to work with five others from Frans and 2 that I used to work with plus a few new ones. I think it will be a good group. I am excited for everyone to come in and see it! I will add some pic soon too!
Its a brand new salon, just opened up today. The salon is just across the street from Frans, so hopefully its close enough for my clients to follow! I get to work with five others from Frans and 2 that I used to work with plus a few new ones. I think it will be a good group. I am excited for everyone to come in and see it! I will add some pic soon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for Salon Morpheus! I'm so excited. It's come together so good. I really am impressed with what Marci did in just a month! I'm so glad we'll still be working together :).
Good bye Fran Brown Salon, so sad. But I am glad Marci is starting her own salon, that will be awesome! I need to come over and see it sometime, I wanted to come down to Frans and see everyone but I guess I am too late! Hope it all goes wonderfully!
I am so excited for you guys!! Marci's salon is BEAUTFIUL!!! and if that salon is NOT close ENOUGH, then I think your clients might have a problem! Ha!
Hey Brock needs a haircut badly.What is your schedule at the new salon? Or whats the # so I can call and make an apt.
Post a Comment