Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Those crazy Leprechauns came to our house and did silly things! Cambrie woke up and found chairs on top of her little table. "Don't Leprechauns know chairs don't go on TOP of tables? Silly Leprechauns!" Then when she really looked she saw new Green sandals AND princess fruit snacks! But the silliness didn't end there, those crazy leprechauns turned Cambries milk GREEN! Can you believe them?
"Mmmm, I like green milk!"~cambrie
St. Patricks day was lots of fun. The night before I told Cambrie the leprechauns were coming and she asked if they were going to come downstairs. I said I didn't know if they were. "Mom, tell the leprechauns to stay upstairs. K?" So I passed the word along and they listened to her request... She did end up thinking they were fun though. And Zane? He is such a good sport!
This is one of my favorite Irish Blessings:
May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow
and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Those sneaky little lephrechauns didn't visit our house this year; I think Mom & Dad were just a bit too behind on the planning. :) I also love that Irish blessing. I wanted to make an entirely green dinner on St. Patrick's day but it was the same night of our R.S. Enrichment, so I didn't have time. Next year. :)

Annie said...

How cute! Hope you have fun in disneyland!

Michelle said...

So cute! Cambrie is silly.