Hey Melissa...I don't know how else to get a hold of you! Can you send me an e-mail so I can get yours?EmilyHarknessPhotography@gmail.com My June is filling up. I can do your family the week of the 22-26, if one of those evenings works for you. Let me know!
I love blogging! It's been so fun to be able to look back and see whats been going on with us. It's amazing to see how big our beautiful kiddos are getting. Blake and I have been married for 8 years. I look forward to see what the future brings us!
4 comments:
How silly! Cambrie is such a cutie!
so cute!
Hey Melissa...I don't know how else to get a hold of you! Can you send me an e-mail so I can get yours?EmilyHarknessPhotography@gmail.com
My June is filling up. I can do your family the week of the 22-26, if one of those evenings works for you. Let me know!
Me again...I don't have your number either, so could you send that, too? Thanks!
Post a Comment