We did go to the zoo. We told her she would have lots of fun. (Cross your fingers!) She ended up loving it, as did Zane.
Grandma asked her to call and tell her what color the giraffes tongue is. We had a fun challenge. The giraffes may have been her favorite this visit. Except when you ask her now she tells you it was the zebras. If you were wondering, the giraffes tongue is black.
3 comments:
I LOVE the zoo. I've lived in Salt Lake most of my life & so even though I've been there many times I never get tired of it. Poor Cambrie; it's only natural to worry about things that you are unaware of. Glad she had fun, though. :)
We love the zoo! What a fun birthday surprise. Cute pictures! The giraffes and zebras are Colby's favorites too!
Looks like you had so much fun! I can't even remember the last time I went to the zoo - will have to go soon. You went at the perfect time before the weather got too hot!
Happy Birthday Cambri!
Post a Comment