Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love...

I love finding cute happy faces waiting for me in the morning.
This is the first time Zane sat up in bed. He was so proud of himself!

I love finding fun Daddy play time when I get home from work.

Daddy and Cambrie dancing with their magical wands and Snow White in their hands.

I love date night with Blake!

We went to dinner at 5 Guys, and the RSL game followed by a mini concert by David Archuleta. Its so good to have a little time to reconnect!

I love my Family!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute pictures! I love Zane's big smile! That picture of Cambrie and Blake with their princess wands is priceless, how precious! Date nights are always wonderful and I love David Archuleta, how fun! :)

Gayle said...

Was the concert good? Better than the game? LOL