I say adventures because really, nothing turned out how we planned.
- Blake ended up having to go out of town. Cutting his part of the trip short.
- Zane developed a fever just hours before we were suppose to leave. We went to the Dr. and decided to wait til the fever broke. It did at 5:30. We left at 6:00.
- Dinner made me sick. Not fun.
- Zane would not go to sleep. He just cried. Really it probably wasn't for very long but it is always louder and longer when you don't want to wake other people up.
- Blake took Zane home that night at 1:00. So I guess, really early the next morning. Blake said when they got home and Zane saw his bed, he giggled. He giggled. He really loves HIS bed...Oh dear.
- Because Blake took Zane home and he was going out of town, Cambrie and I had to leave early too.
So much for a Fun, Family weekend surrounded by Friends!
But with all that "adventure" Cambrie and I had a great time! We were up there with Shayla and Rusty. And of course there families. They kids got a long so well. It was fun listening to their little conversations. They are getting so big!
Out on the deck eating a treat. They looked so old sitting on chairs and talking!
It was Cambrie's first visit to the beach which she loved! I couldn't believe her! She wanted to be in the water and had a blast. I put my toes in it and that was enough for me! She loved building castles and being a mermaid.
I would love to take her to the beach again soon!
4 comments:
I LOVE Bear Lake. Did you guys freeze and/or get rained on while you were there? That water looks so cold though. I was glad to see that Cambrie still wanted to swim though. :)
I'm glad you got to go, even though it didn't turn out exactly the way you planned.
Sounds like it was a little adventure. I'm sorry it didn't all go as planned but I'm glad you and Cambrie still had a good time :)!
Looks fun! I remember the cold not being as much of a bother when I was little.
Post a Comment