Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beautiful Day!

It was a great day! Mom had the day off and we made plans. We went down to Gardners Village, one of our favorite places. Oh what a fun place that is. The sun was shinning, birds were singing. Even better my kids were smiling, and giggling and being so fun!

We got kissed with fairy dust. Can you see it sparkling on our cheeks?

Its great spending time with my mom! The day was so relaxing! We wandered around the village, fed the ducks, and of course had a sample of fudge. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and did our shopping. We didn't buy much at all but it was truly a great day!

We wore Zane out! He was such a great little guy today!

I love seeing all the beautiful flowers! Gave me some ideas for my pots next year!

4 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

We've never been to Gardner Village, but I keep hearing great things about it! We are going to plan a day trip there for sure this summer.

Hey--and I haven't heard back from you on the photos...Are you still wanting to do it? E-mail me or call me to let me know what's up so I can re-schedule you if you want!

If I don't talk to you sooner, see you on the 4th!

Gayle said...

Too fun! I haven't been down there for awhile - will need to plan a trip for myself!

Jess said...

I've never been there in the summer, i'll have to take the kiddos. I know it's Blakes Bday next Tuesday but could you get together for swimming still?

Charlotte said...

I haven't been there in forever! I definatly need to go. The trick is going without buying too much stuff. What's your secret?