Blake took Cambrie out to the ReAl soccer game. Her very first of many, I am sure. She loved spending time with Daddy. I think the best part for her was getting a jersey just like Dads! She was so excited to show it to me when they got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So fun for them! And you watched one of my FAVS!!!
What a cute picture of Cambrie and Blake. Sounds like a fun night for all of you!
It's so neat that Blake did this! My girls STILL remember the outings they went on with Barry when they were little - great memories and bonding!
I'm SO grateful that Aubrey has a Daddy to spend time with, since I never did have a chance to spend any real quality time w/ my own father. There are times when I don't really mind if Tyler has to work late, or if he's gone during the evenings after the kids are in bed, because then I can watch a good chick-flick, or immerse myself in a good book. It's nice to have some "me" time once in a while. :)
Dates with Dad are always fun. When we went to the Real game a few weeks ago it was a lot more fun than we expected. Cambrie looks so cute!
Post a Comment