Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mixn' it Up

Cambrie chose her clothes today. I have always told myself if I asked her to pick them, then I need to let her wear what she chooses. Ha! I didn't expect her to tell me this though. Here is the gist of our conversation.
C: I got my clothes ready Mom!
M: Oh, nice. I don't think they really go together though. Should we choose a different shirt that goes a little better?
C: No, I want to wear my orange shirt.
M: Ok, should we get the orange shorts that go with it?
C: No, I want to wear the this skirt. It has orange, mom.
M: Ok, are you sure?
C: I'm Mixn' it Up, Mom. Just mixn' it up.
Ya gotta love it. We all need to be mixed up a little! I know, it could have been a lot worse!


4 comments:

Christina said...

Too cute! I love the outfit. Way to match the colors Cambrie!

Kate Johnson said...

So cute! Way to let her mix it up, Melissa!

Carol Buelo said...

Hey, we are taking the same on-line class. Love your Sassy Brush!

Charlotte said...

I say let her go for it. Maybe she'll discover something amazing that we can all learn from!