

I have been learning a lot with photoshop lately. I am having so much fun! Doesn't that look cool! The first picture is of Cambrie when we were in West Virgina. She was about 14 months old. The second is my sweet baby Zane. He isn't very old at all. The last was taken this spring. We went on a little hunt for spring flowers. These pink ones were one of Cambries favorites. I love the look on her face, just taking it all in.
4 comments:
Very cool! I wish I could talk myself and husband into getting Photoshop and convince him that I NEED it! :)
Those pictures look awesome!!! Did you do it in the real photoshop or elements. I have elements and have been dying to learn how to do cool things like Cambrie with the flowers. Gorgeous! Are you taking a class, reading a book, or just figuring it out?
So cute! Good job!
Love them all, but especially the last one with the flowers. Way cute!
Post a Comment