I can't believe its August already! The summer is sadly flying by. I am partly excited to see July over though. It seems Blake was gone for the majority of July and really, I am tired of being a single mom! I can't imagine doing that all the time. Even if he doesn't get home til late, at least he gets home!
While Blakes is gone I have to remind myself of a few things. This is what makes it easier on those especially rough days!
1. Blake has a job
2. Family is close by and very willing to help or go out to dinner
3. My kids are sooo good (usually)
4. Good friends
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do such a good job keeping a good attitude. Andrew is gone this week, and it totally sucks, so thanks for reminding me of what is important.
I don't know how I would ever do the single Mom thing either. Justin is such a good Dad, I am spoiled. I'm a little worried for when I have the baby and Justin is back in school full time and working full time!... Let me know if you ever need help with anything or just want someone to hang out with :)!
Post a Comment