Monday, August 31, 2009

Right NOW

The way things are -right now. A little glimpse of what everyone is up to.
  1. Cambrie~ Such a sweet heart.  Great helper. Still into all things princess. Loves her friends. Very excited for preschool to start. Scared of Bees and Flies. 
  2. Zane~ Happiest little boy ever.  Trying to walk.  Loves looking at birds and dogs. Said Ruff the other day.  Loves his lamb.  Likes looking at books. Loves Balloons.
  3. BlakeFeeling well. Wants to get surgery over with (meets with Dr.s this week).  Loves his bike. Planning his next BIG ride.  Likes good t.v. (ie. Penniguns of Madigascar, Bill Engval, Hannah Montana.)
  4. Melissa~ Feels very blessed. Likes Digital Scrapbooking. Enjoys girls night out. Likes walks with the family. Not so into laundry.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute post! Love the pictures! You have such a cute little family! I'm so glad Blake is feeling well. You all look great!

Kate Johnson said...

I am with you on the laundry! And I too, am anxious for Blake's surgery to be over with!

Christina said...

Awesome! Your family is so cute! I'm with you on the laundry! :)

Charlotte said...

I get to assign laundry to Patrick! He's the best. I hate it too.