Time is going by so fast! I need to do a little back peddling. One reason for doing this blog is to keep all the little stuff together. One of those little things happened a few weeks ago!
I took Cambrie and Zane to the doctor. Cambrie for her 3 yr. old check up and Zane for his 9 month. It went really well. They both had to get shots. Cambrie decided she wanted to be brave this time and told me she wasn't going to cry. I kept trying to reassure her that it was okay to cry if it hurt. But she told me nope, I am going to be brave today. What a strong willed little girl! She didn't cry, didn't even flinch or say ouch!
Cambrie weighed in at 30 lbs. and is 37.2 in. tall. Yeah, we can move to the big girl booster seat! Zane weighs 18 lbs and is 27.7 in tall. Zane is below average in height and weight. Such a big difference to what Cambrie always measured in at!
I can't believe they are both getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! The kids are getting big! Such a blessing that they're so healthy and happy!
Post a Comment