Today was a beautiful day!
I didn't think it would feel as nice out there as it was. It was a wonderful change!
I was surprised the sun was shinning when I woke up this morning. It really sets a different tone for me. I love the sunshine! So much better than dreary rain. Yes, it was a great day.
Cambrie got to try out her new bike. Without training wheels. We didn't get very far, but at least she tried. She isn't balanced enough on it yet.
The lawn got mowed and trimmed. I love the look of fresh cut grass.
We visited "Toys Is Us". One of Zanes favorite places to be.
We ate at Cafe Rio. I had the salad and I'm still stuffed.
Lastly we took a small bike ride on the newly finished rail path by our home. It was so nice not to have to worry about cars and stop signs. It's only my second time on my bike with the clip in pedals. I'm still having a hard timing getting out of them. Just waiting for my first crash...hasn't happened yet...
I'm hoping for more of these wonderful weather and fun days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmm, sunshine is yummy. Cafe Rio is yummy too, that's what Kyle and I ate for date night tonight!
Post a Comment