What an exciting day! When I told Cambrie there was a real Prince getting married- I didn't know how excited she would get.
Oh.my. Did she get excited.
We decided if Kate was becoming a REAL Princess then we definitely needed to have a Princess party. Served with wedding cake and all.
The day started with us eating scones and making chocolate cupcakes. Chocolate because she was sure Kate liked them. Who doesn't like chocolate?
Then one of Cambries friends came over and we watched the big event.
It was so much fun seeing all the crazy hats. I would love to see hats come into style. Maybe not the huge ones...
The girls decorated princess crowns and wore them during the afternoon. They each had on special clothes and were so cute!
We all decided Kate's dress was very pretty.
Zane would wave at the t.v. when any of the Royals were waving to the cameras.
In Cambrie's own words "This is the BEST day of my LIFE!"

6 comments:
ha! This is so fun! I wish A and I could have celebrated with you guys! That is so fun! Miss you guys!
Of course a little girl would LOVE watching a royal wedding. You always have fun little things for them to do!
That is too cute. Love that Cambrie! I think hats would be fun too, but they can be a bit of a pain at the same time.
You are such a cute Mom. So cute! Cambrie and Zane are two very blessed little kids :)!
What a great idea! You are the best mom what a lucky little girl!!
Again, your such a fun Mom! I wanted to run out and buy a fun hat right after i watched the recap!
Post a Comment