Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hippos?

The other day as I was getting out of the shower Zane came storming into the bathroom.  He had some special truck he just had to show me.  Which isn't unusual at all.  I rarely get a quiet shower.  He was driving the truck around the bathroom and looked at me and said,
"I see your Hippos!"
He had the biggest grin and I was confused, my hippos? 
What are my hippos?
Again he says,
"I see your Hippos!  Right there!"
This time he was pointing... at my boobs.
I have absolutely no idea where that came from.
And really, my boobs aren't anywhere near hippo status!
If you can call them that.
It was quite funny but it may be time to lock the bathroom door!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm changing the password to the blog and taking it over again.

Drew and Aubrey said...

Hahahahahahaha! That was to both the hippos stories and the "Anonymous" author... :) Oh this is just hilarious and wow where did he learn that? This was rather shocking I got on thinking hippos...the zoo? Nope. Z is so cute!

Emily Harkness said...

Kids say THE darndest things!!!!!! Thanks for the great laugh. Glad to know that someone else struggles with ever getting a private moment...Remember those days when you could actually go pee...alone. without someone banging on the door. or coming in.

richfam said...

I laugh every time I think about that story! Classic.

Michelle said...

Lol, too funny :)!

The Monson Family said...

How funny! I laughed right out loud.