Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Random sayings

Funny things I'm hearing around here lately.

One day I said, "You snooze, you loose."  It's now being repeated as
 "He snoozes, he snoozes..."  Usually about Daddy missing something.

My very favorite, Cambrie being caught doing something she shouldn't be.
"It was ALL Zane's idea!"
or
"Zane was telling me what to do!"

Zane is loving race cars right now.  He doesn't usually run without turning on his engine, kicking back his leg and taking off for the finish line.  Priceless.

Cambrie is worried a lot about her hair.  We get asked a lot if all the pieces are in the right spots.

For fathers day Cambrie drew a very nice picture with her and Blake.  At the top it said,
 I love my daddy because he takes me to McDonalds.

We are ready for summer weather to start so we can go out and play lots!

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

I hear ya! Bring on the warmer temps. so we can enjoy playing outside more often too! I loved reading about what your kiddos have been saying lately. What a great dad Blake is to take Cambrie to McDonald's, because if he's like Tyler he prefers practically anyone else's food over McDonalds! :)